Thursday, January 10, 2013

WWW Wednesday

This was a nice idea I stole from a blog I follow adammstone.wordpress.com

It's just 3 quick questions.

Please play along by leaving a reply with yours.  I'm very nosy!

What are you currently reading?
The latest Bernie Gunther novel, Field Grey by Philip Kerr.  I was a bit unsure of this series when I started but I'm so glad I stuck with it.


What have you just finished reading?
A Kind Man by Susan Hill.  A strange novel, one that can't really be discussed without spoiling.  I'd recommend it though.  It's interesting and a short read.


What do you think you'll read next?
Mortuary Confidential by Todd Hara.  I saw this on a friend's blog  lobablanca.com/and it has to be read!


5 comments:

goldfishandparacetamol said...

Nice idea. I'm pinching it for my blog next Wednesday :)

I got the latest two Bernie Gunther books for Christmas. I love the series but need to be in the right mood to read them.

goldfishandparacetamol said...

While I'm thinking about it though...

I have just finished reading: Liz Fraser & Other Characters - by Liz Fraser. The autobiography of a very talented British actress who started in the early 50s and is still going strong today.

I am currently reading: Well, I haven't decided yet but it could well be the latest in Kim Newman's Anno Dracula series - Dracula Cha Cha Cha.

What do I think I'll ready after that? No idea, it will entirely depend on my mood, although I'm heavily into Sherlock Holmes again at the moment.

Shane Thomas said...

Mine are as follows:

- White Like Me (Tim Wise)

- So Paddy Got Up (Andrew Mangan)

- Infinite Jest (David Foster Wallace)

karode said...

Finally got round to have a few minutes to read your blog! I like the idea and will pinch it too! I also went to Adam Stone's blog and love the teaser Tuesday idea! I may start writing again! :-)
As for my answers:

I am currently reading The Devil May Care, by Sebastian Faulks. Very much enjoying it.

I have just finished Out of the Silent Planet by C S Lewis. It was... different. I read it for an up coming podcast I will be recording but I actually rather liked it.

I think I may read the next book in the Space trilogy series: Perelandra... I may...

Andrew Neill said...

My books are;

A Clash of Swords, book 3 of A Song of Fire and Ice by George R. R. Martin

Just finished re-reading Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J. K. Rowling (re-reading the whole series).

Next is up in the air, I have book 3 of the Harry Potter series, Book 25 of the In Death series, Mr Moon's collection of stories, book 3 of the Memorial Trilogy or These Lonely Places by K. R. Kombrinck

So many choices, could even move on to book 4 of A Song of Ice and Fire, will just have to see how I feel when I finish the current book.

A good and interesting idea.

Post a Comment