Monday, March 1, 2010

Best Podcast Promo, EVER :-)

Here Goes Nothing is a podcast from the Simply Syndicated stable.  This is their latest promo piece.  IMHO it's the funniest promo for a podcast I've heard.  As I'm a nice person who likes to share things that make me smile, here you go....

Click here for Prowse prowess.

Now you've heard that you're going to want  more.  To listen and subscribe click on the link below.  It's a very funny podcast with talk of a wide variety of things.  Best of all, you get beer reviews :-)

Here Goes Nothing

I also have to give props to Starbase 66, also from the Simply Syndicated stable.  The show that placed the promo in my ear-buds.  It's also my favourite Sci-Fi podcast.  Their show can be found here Starbase 66

While you're there I suggest you have a good look round at the other shows on offer too.  There's a huge variety of subjects covered, Movies, Music, Food, Sci-Fi, Gaming and things I'm not sure which genre they belong in.  All the shows from Simply Syndicated

Enjoy :-)

2 comments:

Marius said...

Many thanks from the Starbase. :-)

Boz said...

Luv ya Mate :)

Boz

Post a Comment