Monday, January 9, 2012

Tome Time - The Coach House Cats by Marilyn Edwards


Started October 7th, finished November 7th.

This was a titbit book, like all its predecessors.  I haven't much to say on it really.  I thoroughly enjoyed the author's tales of life with her cats and life in her local community.  It is a continuation of the previous books.

I thoroughly enjoy these books.  I think they would be any cat lover's cup of tea.  If you are to read them I suggest you start with her first The Cats of Moon Cottage .

The author comes across as a lovely lady.  She also writes children's fiction, about cats again.  Her website can be found here - http://www.thecatsofmooncottage.co.uk/

I was sad to learn at the end of the book that this is the last.

4 out of 5 pawprints

Next - The Angel's Game by Carlos Ruiz Zafon

0 comments:

Post a Comment