Monday, March 7, 2011

Jog On Kitties :-)

Some readers may know that I'm a bit of a Mad Cat Lady.

Most things to do with cats gain my interest.  Apart from cats in clothes and those deliberately 'cute' pictures you find on some greeting cards.

Last year I was entranced by Bobo a free-running cat.  No matter how many times I saw the ad I was still never tired of it.  (Though I can't say Mr Meks is as pleased when I rewind the ad if I find it on a ff through the ad break.)

I rarely catch ad's unless in the cinema where I can't escape. I have to thank Murdoch for my Sky+ box, I can FF through all the ones at home.  My sister in law has however brought a new one to my attention.  It's the best ad for milk I've seen.  Better even than the Accrington Stanley one!


I hope it makes you smile too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment