Monday, February 21, 2011

The TimeVault Podcast


This is a new podcast by two of the presenters from, the now placed to rest, Cadmium2 podcast.

Their remit is to discuss Hammer output, The Avengers, Doctor Who and I'm guessing other things will pop up from time to time.  

I have just listened to the first episode and really enjoyed it.  They discuss Hammer's version of Quatermass and the Pit.  A film I like very much.

They are fans of their subject but are not blind to any faults they may come across.  It was a great show because it looked at the good and the bad and wasn't just a fan gush.  They seem to have picked subject matter they are fond of and very well informed about.  I am subscribed in iTunes and vigourously suggest you give it a download if you have any interest in some of Britain's best screen output.

The show blog can be found here To subscribe in iTunes search for The TimeVault.

I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Agreed!
Same here, just listened to it this morning and very much enjoyed it... now I have something else to look forward to every other week as well as adding other film to watch in my film queue :-)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the kind words Mary. We'll have to work something out to get you on the show. After I heard you talking about Hammer on another podcast I knew we'd found a kindred spirit!

It was a bit weird, recording again after nearly 6 months 'off'. I think we're getting back into the swing of it... :)

Adam said...

I also enjoyed Cadmium2 so am looking forward to downloading this podcast.

Post a Comment