Monday, April 11, 2011

Day 11 - 30 Film Challenge

Paul has joined the challenge too :-)  http://goldfishparacetamol.blogspot.com/

A Film By My Favourite Director




I had to get this film in.  It's my favourite of Kubrick's films and very near the top of my favourite films list.  It's awe inspiring and still a great watch.  This film gave me an 'in' into classical music.  Hearing it alongside those images was wonderful.  This is a film designed to be seen on the big screen.  If you ever get the chance grab it with both hands.  Although I still find it wonderful on a tv.  Can't wait to give it a watch on my new tv.



2 comments:

Paul said...

You know how you asked me not to shout at you for not having seen Withnail & I because it was in a large list of "Films To Watch"?

Okay, Helllloooo 2001...

Good then. is it?

Unknown said...

I adore it. Some people hate it. It's hard to call whether anyone will like it or not. Main complaint is that it's 'slow'. It is but in a good way. The longer it's on my screen, the better :-)

Post a Comment